Sales Representative | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Our client offers a wide range of devices and services that help prevent, treat and manage lifestyle diseases both at home and in medical institutions, in more than 100 countries in the world.
Due to continued success in the region our client is seeking experienced Sales Representatives to join their already established Sales Team currently based in Saudi.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the achievement of sales and distribution targets within the designated area through active sales in given sales channels. Sales Reps will also be required to conduct extensive product detailing as well as demonstration of products to customers.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage and increase distribution network in their designated area
• Improve and implement merchandising and visibility
• Present and sell Omron products and services to current and potential customers
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
• Build up and maintain a good business relationship between Omron and Potential customers in the designated area.
• Analyze, signal and report customer potential, market shares and sales in the designated area and develop action plans to increase market share and gather and share market and competitor information.
• Evaluate, improve and implement merchandising & visibility of Omron products in primary sales channels.
• Provide product training to customers.
• May support the marketing team in executing marketing projects & tasks in his/her area.
• May participate in external presentation, congresses, exhibitions, trade fairs and other events in order to increase brand awareness, educate the market and gather market and competitor information.
All applicants must hold the following minimum skills and knowledge:
• 1 – 2 years experience in direct sales in retail
• Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
• Proficient in the local language, both written and verbal
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Must be able to speak Arabic
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Multi National Company who offers great salary packages and plenty of scope for career progression.
About This Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large HR Consultants and Recruitment Agencies working in the commercial market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a HR & Rectruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivaled in the marketplace.