– To lead the fixed line Market Planning area, responsible for the delivery of the yearly marketing plan, product roadmap, as well as subscribers and revenue forecast.
–>Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas:
– Deliver subscriber and revenue forecast. Provide targets to the product and segment teams.
– Deliver the Budget and operational forecast on a monthly basis. Align with Corporate Strategy and communicate to the different business units.
– Assist in developing and monitoring the KPIs for the business units.
– Deliver the yearly Marketing Plan the fixed areas for both the Enterprise and Consumer Markets.
– Drive the implementation of the Marketing Plan. Ensure cross-functional consistency and effective communication to Sales & Customer Care.
– Compile and assess the product roadmap with regard to revenues and subscriber targets. Communicate to Technology and monitor its implementation.
– Track the progress of inter-departmental key marketing projects, and ensure their timely delivery, market based on the Product Launch Management Process (PLMP), to the end customer.
– Review and validate the commercial assessment of new products & propositions including business cases.
– Track global best practices in marketing processes and input into rationalising existing ones
– Manage all initiatives initiated by the marketing team related to organizational and planning development.
–>KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
– 10+ years of relevant experience
– Sound understanding of the Telco market with specific knowledge of the fixed business (Telephony, data, managed services, IPTV).
– Proven experience of working closely with segments and product teams in all aspects of modeling and forecasting
– Managerial experience with teams of similar size and scope
– Academic qualification (Marketing, Finance)
– Exposure to various markets with regional experience preferable
– Customer Focus
– Leadership and ability to develop others
– Commercial and business acumen
– Strong communication and organisation skills
– Problem solving and lateral thinking
– Knowledge of the Arabic language preferred.
Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.