Our client is a prestigious semi governmental organization known for various well known projects in the region.
The role is multi-faceted senior advisory working in conjunction with the effective activation and execution of the PR strategy and plan for our client and their portfolio needs. The senior manager will work across multiple channels or platforms, including print, broadcast, online and social media, alongside events, CSR activity and influencers in the region.
The role will entail the effective management of the PR function, consulting with various internal stakeholders to ensure inter-departmental/brand cohesion relating to PR activities. Additionally, the role responsibilities include: crisis management, relating to development and updating of the crisis management handbook, toolkit and responsibility matrix; management of PR governance, policies and processes, both in the maintenance and regular updating of policy and process documents and in ensuring these are adhered to.
- Regular reporting to management on activities and results, using a combination of measurement tools including Tier 1 media, Advertising Value Equivalence (AVE), penetration and sentiment analysis; budget management and tracking; ad hoc assignments and other activities as required
- Effect positive perceptual change amongst the diverse stakeholder audience, increase overall brand equity and enhance reputational value, and facilitate a significant positive impact on the business’ bottom line
- Develops the PR strategy, budget and long term forecast and oversees the development of the annual and long term strategic plan of all of our client’s investments and provide input that ensures that all brands are aligned and optimised across the organisation
- Benchmarks best practice locally and internally, and then adapts, develops and implements PR Policies, processes, templates and procedures that improve the brand’s coverage across all types of media
- Manages the overall relationship with the PR agency which includes the corporate account and the umbrella overview account between brands and internal departments with the Public Relations agency and ensures customer satisfaction at all times
We’re looking for someone experienced and talented to fill this role. Someone with 10 years’ experience in PR within a corporate environment. This is an excellent position for a professional who is Arabic speaking, has relevant experience and has key PR relationships in the region.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Psychology, or in any related field (journalism, public relations etc.) or any affiliations with the Chartered Institute for Public Relations (CIPR UK)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing, public relations communications function (e.g. technology, media, and telecommunications, education, sciences, manufacturing)
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Arabic. Ability to translate and speak in English and Arabic