Our client has provided the Middle east region with business intelligence for more than 50 years. As a result of continued growth they are now seeking applicants for a Senior Marketing Communications Executive.
Main responsibilities include:
– Producing and implementing marketing communications plans in accordance with strategic objectives and provide feedback and intelligence to ensure that plans change and adapt in the light of performance and market developments.
– Research, produce and execute a full range of cost-effective and targeted promotional techniques in order to reach agreed targets.
– Initiate, exploit, develop and test a range of tools for promotion whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality.
– Manage the buying and negotiating of media space on internal titles as well as in other magazines, websites and conferences.
– Ensuring promotional budgets are spent effectively and that spend is controlled and monitored.
– Responsible for data and lead management – ensuring that data sources are managed, updated and leads are logged and followed up in a timely manner.
– Manage all sales and renewals materials – providing back up collateral and information to aid the team in their activities.
– Produce, oversee and coordinate targeted events to generate business development and new sales activity and ensure customer retention.
– Conduct analysis of competitive product offerings in terms of features and price points.
– Be responsible for the production and circulation of timely and accurate reports and analysis and reporting of key business driver results to the Marketing Communications Manager and senior management team.
Ideal candidate will be degree educated (preferably in Business/Marketing) or similar professional qualification or have 3 years experience in media marketing in a B2B publishing environment.
In addition they will be familiar with digital marketing including the use of the internet for research and marketing purposes, email marketing and PPC.
Experience in media buying, event management and coordination, DM, subscriptions and renewal marketing, sales support and relationship management. Experience of managing marketing budgets is essential.
About the Company
We are an international recruitment consultancy focusing exclusively on the digital, PR, communications, sales, marketing and information sectors.
Our consultancy goes beyond finding and nurturing the best talent. For our clients we offer tailored advice on recruitment strategy, from competency based interviewing to staff retention.
With offices in London and Dubai, we have a ten year heritage in international recruitment. Our services cover Western and Eastern Europe, Turkey, the Middle East, India and the Far East.