• Handling PR and communication for Ralph Lauren, Baker, Armani Casa, Promemoria, Tresserra, Christopher Guy, B&B Italia Home Collection in Qatar.
• Research, develop and implement a Brand and Communication strategy, standards and practices company-wide that elicit the behavior, emotion and recognition objectives of the company.
• Development of key messages for all audiences to communicate our core brand identity.
• Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
• Producing detailed proposals for events (timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Coordinating Event venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
• Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute all communication activities and public relations (marketing materials, advertising, client communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, content for trade publications, etc.).
• Oversee the writing of press releases, copy for marketing materials, weekly reports, advertisements, and other related material.
• Manage media relations, research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media.
• Work closely with the PR & Communication Manager to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key clients to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
• Provide monthly reporting to the managing direct reporting on the status of prioritized communication & media activities.
• Develop and manage the communication and media budget.
• Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
• Creating Brands Marketing and Events campaigns and following main Brands guidelines (Baker Furniture, Armani Casa, Ralph Lauren, Bottega Veneta, Promemoria)
-Excellent verbal communication
-Excellent written communication
-Ability to think outside the box and be creative
-Effective organizational skills
-Ability to plan and formulate strategies
-Ability to implement strategies by using or adapting tactics
-Ability to adjust to and work with teams
-Ability to drive and inspire
-Attention to detail
-Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
-Interest in and awareness of markets and financial implications
-Quick decision-making abilities
-Excellent knowledge of their companies’ present and past product lines
-Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets
-Thorough knowledge of competitors’ products and services
-Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people
-German and French is a plus
Business Administration, Mass Communication
LIVING IN INTERIORS Company – as the top leading Design, Contracting and Furniture house in Egypt & Qatar.
LIVING IN INTERIORS was founded in 1992 and has been recognized for its unparalleled commitment to deliver high quality interior & exterior design through its 4 major departments: the design, contracting, sales and maintenance.
Our company is not only distinguished by its high quality interior design, civil work and high standard furniture, but it also provides the client with after sales services such as maintenance.
The company’s capital is 40 million Egyptian pounds and includes offices and showrooms over 2000 m2 of space, with 350 professional employees.
Living in interiors is an independent company with no sub-contractors but rather with its own Carpentry and Joinery factory. (Sister company Arco).