Our client is a leading holding company with interests across many sectors, especially hospitality and retail. They have interests across the Middle East and looking to expand into further international markets.
The Senior PR is responsible for leading and managing communications with key stakeholders, including key accounts, internal and external audience, as well as media representatives.
- Develop and execute a communication strategy and annual calendar
- Key account stakeholder engagement strategy
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key media
- Senior level advisory
- News releases, publications content and speech writing
- Identify and engage with all key events
- Advice on and manage corporate communication with a range of audiences
- Manage and push applicable social media and digital channels
- Manage all PR activities for all brands and coordinating with PR agency where applicable
The right candidate will have a minimum 12 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role in Public Relations. They will be well versed with the local fashion and consumer industry. PR agency experience is a plus.
Skills & Qualifications
- Work under pressure and to strict guidelines
- Understand different and complex points of view and synthesize coherently
- Make sound judgments independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written comms (both articles and speeches) in English, with additional Arabic a bonus
- Strong team player
- Project management and leadership skills