The Senior User Interface Designer will team up with information analysts, product developers and technologists to create a world class user experience for Zawya products. This candidate will drive the user experience for a set of next generation products and be responsible for ensuring their designs are simple, intuitive and user driven to support Zawya’s mission and brand. This candidate will also influence information architecture and ensure designs result in optimal web server and site technical performance.
• Identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges
• Collect and analyse extensive user data to propose design solutions
• Define and prototype end-to-end user experience, including user workflows, layouts, design of specific UI screens and components
• Create design solutions that fully represent user, business, and brand, market, requirements
• Produce screen layouts, and interactive prototypes
• Work with information analysts to incorporate user feedback into designs
• Lead design initiatives towards leveraging the latest technologies
• Continuously challenge the effectiveness of design, recommending changes, as appropriate.
• Work with business owners, marketing and technology teams on various interfaces
• Establish interaction guidelines and standards
• Perform platform and browser compatibility analysis
• Manage and develop concepts from project inception through launch.
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior related work experience.
• Demonstrate strong innovative and creative visual design skills as well as previous experience with web page layout and design
• Possess strong understanding of industry standard applications/technologies such as HTML, CSS, Flash and publishing systems such as Coral Draw, Adobe, etc., Crazy Egg and Web 2.0 technologies.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.