The Social Media Director is responsible for the successful management of the social channel activities for the clients brands in a number of designated local markets. Social channels include but are not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, etc.
1. Enable and empower a group of local markets based on the global framework
2. Train local community managers
3. Enforce quality assurance checklists and control all client brand guidelines (legal, privacy, content, etc.) are adhered to
4. Act as editorial checkpoint and guardian of brand consistency
5. Coach local community managers to improve and expand a master list of key/influential brand community contributors for local markets
6. Escalate and resolve issues that could have negative PR or legal impact
7. Liaise with partner agencies to leverage existing marketing/media programs to grow local brand communities
8. Monitor, communicate and improve the results of social channel activities-in collaboration with the analytics team
9. Continually monitor new technological/creative developments around social channels and develop agency POVs for clients and colleagues to inspire actionable opportunities
10. Lead development of an ongoing communication strategy and editorial calendar based on marketing objectives, client/partner agencies’ input and consumer feedback
11. Sell-in new social model to local clients. Pitch support on high profile projects
1. Monitors active community growth and attrition, with recommendations for course correction
2. Produces regular content production summary reports
3. Proactively communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the GSC team
Partner with the Regional Account Director to:
1. Promote brand consistency, consistent positioning and align social activities with overall campaign planning and deployment
2. Serve as the main link between to multiple local markets
1. Strong knowledge of professional experience in social media and digital marketing
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivaled and tailored service in identifying and attracting the markets premier IT human resources (or talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that client deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfills your organisations every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource there organisation needs.