SKILLED Digital are currently working with an exciting fast growth digital marketing agency based in Dubai, who are looking to recruit an experienced Social Media Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer who is passionate to join a successful agency who have a fun and friendly team who are talented and passionate about the digital world.
The agency offer a number of different services for their clients including mobile apps, social media management, websites, e-commerce. The team work with a huge variety of clients within the UAE including sports, consumer good and fashion clients.
You will be heading up a team as well as being hands on. You will be advising a range of different clients on their strategy and delivering successful social media campaigns.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in the world of social media and digital marketing.
You will be joining a highly successful digital marketing agency based in Dubai and working as part of their overall social media account management team, working closely with the marketing director and the account managers.
As Social Media Director, you must be outgoing, proactive and ambitious with fantastic communication skills and a great eye for detail. This role is key to bring their projects to life across their online media channels.
Main Duties will include:
- Create and manage social media content on various social media channels.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client digital strategy and how to effectively communicate messages across the core social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Knowledge of digital scheduling software (hootsuite/sprout social)
- Produce social media performance reports using analytics tools.
- Competent with WordPress – Write and manage full content for websites.
- Deal with enquiries from social media, website and email.
- Planning and implementing content led campaigns.
- Analyse and interpret data / social media insights for clients.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms, namely: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- An active interest in social media and the latest digital trends.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing, journalism or new media, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading), and have expert knowledge of social networking channels.
- Excellent grammatical English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Good social skills with a friendly, polite and approachable manner
- Able to multi-task, experience working within an agency environment.
- Medical insurance
- 22 days holidays plus public holidays
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Relocation assistance
About the Company
SKILLED International is a wholly owned subsidiary of the SKILLED Group, a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange and a member of the ASX 200.
We offer comprehensive Recruitment and Staffing Solutions across the Middle East and Africa.
The sectors which we work in are:
Oil and Gas Marine & Shipbuilding Oilfield Services Engineering: O&G, Rail, Power, Renewable Energy and Water IT and Digital Healthcare Construction, Facilities Management, Property Finance
• Permanent Staff Solutions • Headhunting Solutions • Ad-Hoc Contracting Solutions • Entire Project Staffing Solutions • In-House Consultancy – EPC/PMC • Visa, Payroll and Insurance Solutions • Blue Collar & White Collar