My Global progressive and forward thinking client is looking for a Social Media Director that is responsible for the successful management of the social channel activities for the clients brand in a number of designated local markets. Social channels include but are not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, etc.
- Enable and empower a group of local markets based on the global framework
- Train local community managers
- Enforce quality assurance checklists and control all client brand guidelines (legal, privacy, content, etc.) are adhered to
- Act as editorial checkpoint and guardian of brand consistency
- Coach local community managers to improve and expand a master list of key/influential brand community contributors for local markets
- Escalate and resolve issues that could have negative PR or legal impact
- Liaise with partner agencies to leverage existing marketing/media programs to grow local brand communities
- Monitor, communicate and improve the results of social channel activities-in collaboration with the analytics team
- Continually monitor new technological/creative developments around social channels and develop agency POVs for clients and colleagues to inspire actionable opportunities
- Lead development of an ongoing communication strategy and editorial calendar based on marketing objectives, client/partner agencies’ input and consumer feedback
- Sell-in new client social model to local clients. Pitch support on high profile projects
- Monitors active community growth and attrition, with recommendations for course correction
- Produces regular content production summary reports
- Proactively communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of professional experience in social media and digital marketing
- Experience in communications/PR or work as a community manager.
- Minimum of 8 years of digital/new media experience, ideally in an agency-side environment
- Global mindset and proven record of leadership experience in managing complex processes and/or large projects
- Prior successful experience in managing and motivating teams
- Sensitive to political implications and cultural difference when working with different agencies in various markets
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and content management tools quickly, and express them in simple ways
- Curiosity, willingness to take calculated risks
Fluency in additional languages a plus
Willingness to travel frequently
Due to volumes, pls only apply if you have the relevant experience
HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Specilising in recruiting within the following areas:
• IT and Telco
• Media, Advertising, PR
• Consultancies/System Integrators
• Banking and Finance
• Oil and Gas
• Local Government, Public/Private Sector
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market’s premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation’s every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe