- Community manage dipndip’s social media presence.
- Engagement and monitoring of customer responses.
- Creating monthly reports on customer complaints, the effectiveness of social media campaigns, measure the effectiveness of different channels, and gather customer insights.
- Identifying trends and opportunities on social media.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or graphic design.
- A minimum of one year experience managing social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media outlets is a plus.
- Must speak, read, and write Arabic and English fluently.
About the Company
dipndip is a leading quality desserts quick-service restaurant brand, serving chocolate sweets, a variety of crepes and waffles, chocolate dipped fruits, chocolate based hot and cold drinks, high-quality coffee, and a variety of other hot and cold drinks.
The Company has offices in Canada, Dubai and Beirut.
The Company through its partners and franchisees has dipndip locations in Canada, Lebanon, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Malaysia, and Armenia.