• Assist in implementing the Social Media Strategies coordinate with the internal Marketing, Editing/Programming and PR teams to support their objectives, ensuring consistency in refining a social media network.
• Act as moderator for Facebook, Twitter& other community sites are up to date by posting relevant blogs and updating content into social applications and ensure presence.
• Assist with the day to day activities of social media campaigns, duties include online support, writing editorial, creating and monitoring the online community etc.
• Monitor and analyze insights of each campaign to effectively measure the impact of the social medium tools used.
• Research new social media platforms
• Generate new campaigns ideas
• 2+ year of professional experience within the Social Media field with a reputable agency or media organization
• Holder of a Business/Marketing/Multimedia diploma/degree from a reputable University
• Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, build and maintain relationships
We See Hope Everywhere
To more than 150 million people around the world, we are the leading media group; the prime source of Entertainment, Arabic News and Business information; and last but not least the foremost guiding light for Arab Radio stations in the region.
The goal of the MBC Group is to entertain, enrich and educate our audience’s lives with programmes that guarantee our strong leadership as the organisation of pure creativity and honest coverage that caters to every audience segment.
To continue this success story in the media we need to have a world class team. We want individuals that are proud to be a part of an organisation that defies creativity and innovation boundaries. The individual that excels in working alone; that enjoys being part of a family that thrives to be global winner, and as a rule is consistent in performing above the norm!