- Create and maintain Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest content.
- Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions.
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels.
- Create content for feeds and snippets in varioussocial media sites.
- Schedule and organize multiple departments whichgenerate content on a daily basis.
- Conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
- Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube/Flickr and search engines through copywriting, creative and keyword optimization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about Social Media Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in managing Social Media channels is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Quick learner -self-motivated and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
Rocket Internet (www.rocket-internet.de) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce incubators and a venture capital fund backed by very strong pool of investors from around the world. With a presence in over 25 countries, the company is involved in creating localized e-commerce websites each focusing on different verticals. Our founders were early investors in Facebook & LinkedIn, and our past successes include Alando (now eBay Europe), My City Deal (now Groupon International), and Zalando (the biggest fashion e-commerce site in Germany). In the Middle East we have launched two very successful retail startups known as Namshi (www.namshi.com) and Mizado. (www.mizado.com)
With e-commerce ventures in Europe, the US, South America, and Asia we are expanding our reach with new business launches in the Middle East, and as such are looking for talented and motivated people to join our UAE based team.