· Reporting and writing field/ news as instructed by Corporate Communications Manager.
· Report and write stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
· Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a particular story.
· Review copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
· Review and evaluate notes taken about aspects in order to isolate pertinent facts and details.
· Determine a story’s emphasis, length, format, and organize material accordingly.
· Research and analyze background information related to stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
· Gather information about events through research, interviews, experience and attendance at news, sports, artistic, social, and other functions.
· Research and report on specialized fields such as Science & Technology, Sports, Arts, Consumer Affairs, Business & Education.
· Receive assignments or evaluate leads and tips in order to develop story ideas.
· Diploma/ Degree in Journalism/ Communication or relevant field
Skills/ Knowledge & Experience:
· 5-7 years writing/ reporting experience
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the Arabic language including the meaning & spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
· Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques & methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
· General IT literacy
· Web browsers (Netscape & Internet Explorer)
· Desktop publishing (PageMaker & Acrobat)
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.