Our client, a leading Holding Company is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their team.
He/She will be involved in developing and maintaining quality-based production, supervising all aspects of print production, checking the suitability and quality of materials and all print operations, supervising artwork and digital images, developing print production technologies and practices within the company.
- 4 years experience in printing and reprographics of which 2 years of supervisory experience in print production in GCC
- MS Office , E-mail, Database software, understanding of PC and MAC graphic applications, understanding of printing technologies and science.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract/concrete variables.
- Hands on experience in Digital Printing on large size production printers of brands like Canon, Ricoh, Develop, Sharp, Xerox, Konica Minolta
- Experience in handling print and production team
About the Company
Horwath Mak Executive Resourcing is a business unit of Crowe Horwath International, a leading provider of global executive resourcing services with a twenty-five year presence in the Middle East and Africa. We are among the top 10 global accounting networks, consisting of over 140 independent accounting and advisory service firms, with close to 640 offices and 28,000 professionals.
We work as a team, combining our industry expertise, global reach and specialized services to our clients. With a rich resource base and a keen desire to invest in our people, we help in contributing to the value to both private, as well as public companies.