Nature of the Work
• Contacting prospective clients over the phone via an outbound call, with the aim of ultimately selling our product or service
• To provide qualified sales lead to the Business Development Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets.
• Must know everything they can about the products they are selling to be better equipped to explain products and services to their customers.
• Recording customer information. This not only includes name, address, phone number, and so forth, but also reactions to products by prospective customers. Most of this information is entered into a database during the call.
• Cold calling into CRM data base with a minimum of 1,500 dials a week.
• Record all the data in CRM. Follow the company sales playbook for moving a suspect to prospect status and work with Sales to have all qualified leads assigned to Business Development Representatives.
• Establish a report for lead tracking and status to management
• Participate in meetings and take responsibility for telemarketing improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
• minimum two years successful selling or telemarketing experience
• possess an understanding of Enterprise IT Services
• Proven skills selling Enterprise IT services and solutions
• College degree
• Proven relationship building skills
• Proven, demonstrable technical, selling skills: Probing, listening
• Professional phone image
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Working Hours 9:00 am – 6:00pm
Measures of performance:
The following will be used to evaluate the performance of the Telemarketer:
• Submitting report on a weekly basis on number of dials, number of contacts, number of suspects qualified and assigned to Sales, number of deals closed that came from telemarketing efforts.
About This Company
“Be a high-integrity partner, providing world-class technology brands and solutions into emerging markets and focusing on customer satisfaction”.
Our business is built around:
• Entrepreneurship, because it maintains flexibility, competitiveness, and initiative
• Honesty, because trust and mutual benefit make the strongest business partnerships
• Expertise, because the knowledge sector in our regions requires skill and experience
• Long term success, because the strongest vendors and customers endure
MIDIS stands for a distinguished group of information and communications technology companies, known for their advanced offering of software and hardware products, services, distribution, system integration and site solutions; overseeing a portfolio of businesses devoted to sell and service commercial office equipment, information and telecommunications system and software.
Over the years, Midis Group has built a history of performance and foresight. Decade after decade, guided by its long term vision, the Group’s progress has paved the way for international partnerships and growth.
The Midis Group’s evolution into the multinational leading group that it is today, from a local venture in 1967, is best captured in the numbers:
Over 40 years of experience, more than 100 companies unified under the Group, Over 2500 employees across 30 countries on 3 continents, over 100 top resellers’ awards from global IT leaders.