Our client offers a wide range of devices and services that help prevent, treat and manage lifestyle diseases both at home and in medical institutions, in more than 100 countries in the world.
Due to continued success in the region our client is seeking experienced Customer Service Representative to join their already established Team currently based in Saudi.
The Trade Marketing Support Officer supports the Marketing Manager in implementing and managing marketing strategies in line with overall strategies and regional action plans to meet organizational objectives.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Support the Marketing Manager in drafting newsletters/e-mail updates with commercial information and send these to distributors and/or business partners.
• Support the Marketing Manager in all advertising/design/PR projects and campaigns from the stage of consultation and co-ordination to design, launch and evaluation.
• Co-ordinate the planning and organization of exhibitions as well as attending exhibitions.
• Maintain product marketing information via different websites.
• Maintain the promotional material up-to-date and organize and co-ordinate marketing materials (i.e. promotional materials, mail shots, advertising space).
• Provide effective and comprehensive marketing support to the Marketing Manager.
• May support the Marketing Manager in planning & implementing marketing calendar in the designated area.
• May provide sales administration support for the sales team (i.e. price lists, new line forms and product samples).
All applicants must hold the following minimum skills and knowledge:
• Education in the field of Marketing
• Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Desk top publishing package (i.e. Quark Express, Publisher) is advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to an organisation at the fore front of the healthcare industry across the global.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large HR Consultants and Recruitment Agencies working in the commercial market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a HR & Rectruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivaled in the marketplace.