As one of the leading banks in the UAE, our client provides financial services in various business and industrial areas with a wide network of branches across the Emirates, as well as entities in Qatar, Singapore & India.
They are now looking to recruit a VP of Corporate Marketing to lead the delivery of the branding strategy to achieve the Banks long term vision.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
• Build and execute a sponsorship strategy profiling the banks focus areas.
• To build and leverage the corporate brand identity towards the banks vision, develop branding exercises from audit to implementation.
• Formulate effective marketing plans and strategies, in line with Company business and corporate strategies.
• To ensure effective management and implementation of the plan to support the strategic thrust of the company.
• Assess and evaluate the implementation of planned initiatives, which include but not limited to the collaboration with advertising agencies to implement tactical advertising and media plans; investigation and recommendation on how to respond to market trend, competitor activities and customer demands; the identification of product potential.
• Involved in budget allocation, marketing expenditure, control and monitoring.
• Mentor and develop the current staff reporting to you.
• Ensure the look and feel of the brand internally and externally is consistent and professional at all times.
• Marketing Degree from reputable University
About the Company
ReThink Recruitment is a full service business and technology recruitment consultancy that does things differently. We service resourcing needs across all industry sectors and for any size of company, from single permanent placements for SMEs to large contractor outsourcing projects for global corporations.
Whether you work in the commercial or public sector, our recruitment experts will give you honest advice and deliver results on time and on budget. We’re not like other recruitment agencies and we’re confident that you will prefer our way.